In today’s rapidly evolving digital landscape, accounting and finance professionals need to stay ahead of the opportunities and challenges presented by emerging technologies and other digital disruptors. This subject explores the complex world of digital finance and provides you with the knowledge and tools needed to apply to emerging technologies. On completion of this subject, you should be able to:
Data literacy skills are essential to modern business success. Josh Bersin, founder of Bersin by Deloitte and globally recognised thought leader in talent management, recruiting, and technology, noted recently in a Harvard Business Review post:
“Data literacy has become important, for almost everyone. Companies need more people with the ability to interpret data, to draw insights, and to ask the right questions in the first place.”
A digital mindset involves rethinking entire business and operating models in addition to the adoption of new technology. This does not mean that finance professionals need to become computer programmers or data scientists, but they do need a firm foundation in digital literacy.
Digital literacy requires knowing enough about the applications, benefits, costs and limitations of technologies to be able to assess their value to the organisation and support their effective implementation. A digital mindset, data literacy and effective evaluation and use of technology should be embedded in the business and drive decision making.
– 8 classes from 7pm to 9pm commencing on Tuesday 13 Feb 2024 and ending on Tuesday 2 April 2024
– 11 Q&A sessions from 6m to 7pm commencing on Sunday 4 Feb 2024 and ending on Sunday 7 April 2024
– 2 hours per class Plus Q&A sessions = 27 Hours
– Ongoing WhatsApp Group discussions to ensure important questions are addressed – commencing from Monday 18 Dec 2023
– Online classes conducted via Zoom and recorded
– MCQs (With high difficulty levels) and Mock exam questions provided
– Tuition Fees – $800 GST included (Returning students entitled to 10% refund on application)
– All times AEST (Sydney time) and subject to change
Charles Lee CPA, BsC
Charles is an experienced Accountant with extensive experience in a variety of sectors and industry. Combined with this practical experience he has displayed a flair for Digital and Business Analytics and is in a unique position to assist students navigate the interesting subject of Digital Finance.