In today’s rapidly evolving digital landscape, accounting and finance professionals need to stay ahead of the opportunities and challenges presented by emerging technologies and other digital disruptors. This subject explores the complex world of digital finance and provides you with the knowledge and tools needed to apply to emerging technologies. On completion of this subject, you should be able to:
Data literacy skills are essential to modern business success. Josh Bersin, founder of Bersin by Deloitte and globally recognised thought leader in talent management, recruiting, and technology, noted recently in a Harvard Business Review post:
“Data literacy has become important, for almost everyone. Companies need more people with the ability to interpret data, to draw insights, and to ask the right questions in the first place.”
A digital mindset involves rethinking entire business and operating models in addition to the adoption of new technology. This does not mean that finance professionals need to become computer programmers or data scientists, but they do need a firm foundation in digital literacy.
Digital literacy requires knowing enough about the applications, benefits, costs and limitations of technologies to be able to assess their value to the organisation and support their effective implementation. A digital mindset, data literacy and effective evaluation and use of technology should be embedded in the business and drive decision making.
– 8 classes commencing on Thurs 16 Feb 2023 and ending Thurs 6 April 2023
– 2 hours per class Plus 1 Hour per week Q&A session = 24 Hours
– Times – 7pm to 9pm
– Weekly Q&A session every Sunday evening from 7pm to 8pm commencing 19 Feb 2023
– Online classes conducted via Zoom and recorded
– Mock exam questions also provided closer to the exam dates.
– Tuition Fees – $580 GST included (Returning students entitled to 10%m refund on application
– All times AEST (Sydney time) and subject to change
Charles Lee CPA, BsC
Charles is an experienced Accountant with extensive experience in a variety of sectors and industry. Combined with this practical experience he has displayed a flair for Digital and Business Analytics and is in a unique position to assist students navigate the interesting subject of Digital Finance.