Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.abibusiness.com.
ABI reserves the right to:
- change the time of any advertised class due to circumstances beyond our control
- change a class tutor prior to the commencement of an advertised class
- cancel any class if insufficient enrolments have been made. In this eventuality, refunds of fees paid will be made to enrolled students.
- If ABI is unable to offer a class in which you have enrolled, then the enrolment fee will be refunded in full.
- If you cancel an enrolment, more than 14 days before the advertised commencement date of the class, an administration charge of 20% of the enrolment fee will be deducted from the refund.
- If you cancel an enrolment, less than 14 days before the advertised commencement date of the class, an administration charge of 50% of the enrolment fee will be deducted from the refund.
- If you cancel an enrolment once a class has commenced, no refund will be payable, unless you are able to claim exceptional circumstances. Such circumstances must be fully explained and supported, and ABI will consider such claims on a case by case basis.
Despite all efforts of ABI to provide excellent services to its students, complaints may occasionally arise that require formal resolution, or students may appeal against a complaint outcome or educational determination. Therefore ABI has a complaints and appeals policy to:
- ensure all students have the right to natural justice protected through access to professional, timely, inexpensive and documented complaints handling and appeals processes;
- ensure the principles of procedural fairness are adopted at every stage of the complaints and appeals process are publicly available;
- set out the procedure for making a complaint or requesting an appeal;
- ensure complaints and requests for appeal are acknowledged in writing and finalised as soon as practicable; and
- provide for review by an appropriate party independent of ABI and the complainant or appellant, at the request of the individual making the complaint or appeal, if the processes fail to resolve the complaint or appeal.
ABI will follow the complaints and appeals policy to manage and respond to allegations involving the conduct of:
- ABI its tutors or other staff;
- a third party providing services on ABI’s behalf, or
- an enrolled student
ABI staff and contractors also have the right to avail themselves of this process.
Limitations of Liability
The content of ABI’s website is intended as a guide and not professional advice. ABI makes no warranties or representations about the content of its website and accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered in connection with the use of its website.
By accessing ABI’s website, you agree to be bound by ABI’s Policies.