FR is a core subject.
FR is considered one of the most challenging subjects in the CPA course with candidates finding the exams hard to complete in the required time, so pass rates are relatively low.
To succeed at this subject requires significant effort and an understanding of complex accounting issues. Investing in a tuition programme for this subject is definitely recommended.
Our tutors have a proven record of achieving good outcomes for students in Financial Reporting.
– 8 classes commencing on Sat 18 Feb 2023.
– 3 hours per class Plus 1 Hour per week Q&A session = 32 Hours
– Times – 9.30am to 12.30pm
– Weekly Q&A session every Sunday evening from 8pm to 9pm commencing 19 Feb 2023
– Online classes conducted via Zoom and recorded
– Mock exam questions also provided closer to the exam dates.
– Tuition Fees – $650 GST included (Returning students entitled to 10%m refund on application
– All times AEST (Sydney time) and subject to change
To enrol, click the Add to Cart button:
Mugu Vai FCPA, BA, B. Bus, Grad Dip Marketing, Grad Dip Finance – Tutoring CPA students since 2013.
Mugu has several years’ CPA Financial Reporting tuition experience. He also has held Senior Financial Accounting roles in several companies in NSW.